What's Included in my 2016 Rally Package?
All Packages include all of the below items:
- Hotel Stay in Historic Deadwood, 4 or 5 nights
- Week-long pass for the Deadwood/Sturgis/Campground Shuttle
- Kickoff Happy Hour at Historic Saloon No. 10, includes Open Bar
- Bar Crawl through Motorcycle History: Visit The Knuckle, The Dungeon, One-Eyed Jack’s, Loud American w/ a drink at each location + Lunch at Easy Rider Saloon
- Kevin Costner’s Original Deadwood Tour, including Boot Hill Cemetery, where Wild Bill and Calamity Jane are buried + Watch the live action Trial of Jack McCall in the streets of Deadwood
- Trip to Beaver Bar & Full Throttle Saloon, the Biggest Biker Bar in the World, includes Open Beer Bar at each location
- Steak Dinner at Big Al’s Buffalo Steakhouse: Enjoy a Buffalo Burger, Steak Dinner or Chop + Drinks with the Group
- Sturgis Knuckle Sandwich Cargo Bag packed with Goodies + Official Commemorative Group Photo on Main Street
- 24/7 Fun Guides/Concierge throughout Your Stay
What's Not Included:
- Transportation to Sturgis/Deadwood from Airport
Your tour includes 3 or 4 star accommodations in the Historic Town of Deadwood, just 15 minutes to Sturgis' Main St. Deadwood is a true frontier town, a very special place where the entire town is a Registered National Historic Landmark. While the gold rush of 1876 brought the likes of Wild Bill Hickok and Calamity Jane, it also provided the wealth to construct a thriving commercial center. From historic to contemporary, Deadwood's 80-plus gaming halls, numerous restaurants, bars & shops provide the same lively action they did over 100 years ago to the gun-toting outlaws of the Wild West.
GET UPDATES FROM US!